A vibrant, friendly neighborhood situated among similar communities on Madison’s near west side. Our boundaries are from Mineral Point Road to the north, Midvale Boulevard to the west, the Southwest Pedestrian/Bike Path to the south, and Glenway Street to the east. In the heart of our community is Westmorland Park.
Donate to Westmorland Neighborhood Association
The Westmorland Neighborhood Association actively enriches the community by organizing iconic events, facilitating open and effective communications, advocating for sustainable development initiatives, and preserving the historical and cultural legacy of the neighborhood. Read more for a complete list of what WNA Supports.
To donate directly to Westmorland Neighborhood Association you can:
- Send a check:
–> Payable To: Westmorland Neighborhood Association
–> PO Box 5246, Madison WI, 53705
- Send via PayPal (@wna1941)
- Send via Venmo (@Westmorland-NeighborhoodAssoci)
Westmorland History Books for Sale
“Westmorland: A Great Place to Live, the History of a Neighborhood” and “Voices of Westmorland: The Oral History of a Neighborhood” are both available for purchase at the Sequoya Branch Library and the Village Bar. The cost of each book is $10.00. Copies will be mailed to locations outside of Dane County for an additional $4.00 handling and postage charge. Contact Tom Martinelli (email@example.com) with mailing requests.
Join the Westmorland Neighborhood Listserv
- To subscribe send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow-the prompts to confirm the email address you want to add
- A moderator will approve the subscription
- You’ll get a confirmation email
Join the Westmorland Neighborhood Facebook Group
- Find the Facebook Group HERE.
- Provide your address and intent for using the group (e.g., keep up with neighborhood events).