- This event has passed.
December 12, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you staring at your calendar, wondering how and when you will make time to wrap gifts for the winter and early spring holidays?
On December 12, from 1:00-3:00 pm in the Westmorland Park shelter, members of the WNA Board will be on hand with various gift-wrapping supplies. We can wrap gifts for you, provide helpful tips, or simply give you the time and space to deal with your pile of presents without scattering bows and bits of paper all over your home. We would also welcome other master wrappers to assist with this event!
Although we will not charge for our time or the gift-wrapping supplies, we would love to use this event to give back to our wider community as well. So, please consider bringing one of the following items as a suggested donation in exchange for a beautifully wrapped gift:
- New, unused socks and underwear (Men’s, Women’s, or Children’s sizes)
- Non-perishable food items such as canned tuna, canned chicken, nut butters other than peanut butter, and shelf-stable snack items
- New, unopened full-size personal care items, such as shampoo, toothpaste, lotion, soap, razors, and shaving cream
- Toilet paper
- Masks (surgical or KN-95s)
- Sweatshirts, gloves, and winter hats that are clean and in good condition
- Hand, feet, or body warmers
Your donations will be distributed to several of Madison’s community programs, such as Porchlight, St. Vincent de Paul, and MACH OneHealth.